Amy Beers is your new drinking buddy!
Drinking with Beers is a collection of fun and unique drinking tours created and guided by Amy Beers.
Miss Beers has combined her love for beer (and other adult libations), travel, culture, and passion as a guide into a collection of drinking tours! The tours she creates are largely inspired by her travels.
Indy Beer Mile
Try something new in one of the city’s trendiest districts. Discover the diverse, cultural heritage and history of Mass Ave while sampling different beer styles from around the world at local Indianapolis establishments! During this walking tour, you’ll enjoy small plates of traditional or exotic fare with your beer; like bangers and mash, Scotch eggs, or our exclusive Asian beer/food pairing samples.
Explore the local scene with your personal, beer-savvy tour guide. Book your tour today!
- Stops at 4 local establishments: including a stroll through historic German Town
- Generous beer samples + education
- Small plates of food at each location
- Neighborhood points of interest
- Fun facts and trivia bits
- Souvenir Photo
Must be 21+
Tour lasts approximately 4 hours. Additional food and pints available for purchase.
- Minimum 2 people. Maximum capacity 20.
- For groups over 20 people, we have larger group options.
Unique Spaces & Cultural Places Drinking Tour
The only tour in Indy of its kind!
- Drink German-style beer at a traditional Biergarten inside the historic Antheneum
- Learn how to properly drink a Guinness during our challenge at the award-winning neighborhood Irish Pub
- Discover a Brewery that used to be a church
- Tour the beautiful Lilly House Gardens at Newfields while enjoying a pint or sipping a glass of wine from the Beer Garden.
Must be 21+
A) All-Inclusive Package (for groups larger than 30 people) - $75/person
B) Walking Tour - $60/person
Drinks are included!
Create your own custom tour experience! We'll work with you to design a drinking tour based on your interests and our expert recommendations...and all within your budget!